September 1-7, 2021
- Do you humour an aging business patriarch, or give him a gentle shove?
- For business founders, diversifying outside their firms is bitter medicine
- Next-geners may not have family clout to drive ESG investing
- Peer organizations, both old and new, move the industry ahead in service of families
- Moving? Family offices do more than schedule a truck
- When buying a supercar, ignorance can lead to costly mistakes
- Use of flow-through shares for giving can benefit all, but watch the pitfalls